How to bake delicious lush pies. How to cook a lush yeast dough at home.
- Fluffy yeast dough for fried pies
- Fluffy yeast dough on kefir for pies
- Fluffy yeast dough without eggs
- How to cook a rich, fluffy, sweet yeast dough?
- Secrets of lush yeast dough:
Loved by many. And when they are also cooked with their own hands, then it is just delicious. How to cook lush yeast dough for pies, learn from this article.
Fluffy yeast dough for fried pies
- cow milk - 500 ml;
- refined vegetable oil - 200 ml;
- dry yeast - 15 g;
- sifted flour - 1 kg;
- granulated sugar - 170 g;
Heat the milk. Approximately 100 ml are poured into a bowl, add dry yeast, about 30 g of granulated sugar and mix. We remove the bowl with brew for 25 minutes in the heat. The rest of the milk, beat the eggs and mix a little. Add the brew that has approached and stir until uniformly with a whisk. Now add the rest of the sugar, salt and pour in the butter. Stir again and add the sifted flour. Knead soft dough, from which then form a ball. Cover it with a towel and set for an hour in the heat. After a good lift, we crush it a little and we keep it warm for 40 minutes, and then we use it to make pies.
Fluffy yeast dough on kefir for pies
- sifted flour - 600 g;
- - 180 ml;
- milk - 50 ml;
- margarine or butter - 80 g;
- granulated sugar - 60 g;
- large eggs - 2 pcs .;
- fresh yeast - 25 g
Milk is slightly heated and stir in it fresh yeast. Melt margarine. We mix kefir with sugar, we drive in eggs, salt, we pour in yeast with milk and melted margarine. Parts add flour and make the dough. It should go elastic. Lubricate the saucepan with oil, put the resulting mass into it and remove in the heat for an hour and a half. When it is a good fit, let him in further work.
Fluffy yeast dough without eggs
- sifted flour - 600 g;
- granulated sugar - 50 g;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- warm water - 300 ml;
- fresh yeast - 25 g;
- refined vegetable oil - 60 ml.
Pour about 100 g of flour into warm water, add yeast, granulated sugar. Mix all the ingredients and put them in heat. After raising the dough put the rest of the components: flour, salt and pour in the oil. Knead the dough. It can be immediately used for further work. Pies go great in the oven.
How to cook a rich, fluffy, sweet yeast dough?
Pour milk, soft butter into the pan and add sugar. We give the mixture to boil, stirring occasionally and cool to a warm state. Add yeast, eggs and gradually pour 4 cups of prepared flour and knead. Cover the bowl with a napkin and leave it warm for an hour. Enter the rest of the flour, soda, baking powder and knead well again.
The main condition for obtaining delicious and airy pies is a lush, well-matched dough. Sometimes it seems to novice housewives to cook thick crust - This is from the realm of fantasy. Nothing like this! Everything is quite simple, you just need to devote time to it and take into account some of the subtleties that we will discuss below.
Interesting fact: the ability to cook delicious cakes in Russia it was considered one of the main advantages of the hostess.
Flour must be sieved, it is enriched with oxygen, and lumps and impurities are removed from it.
- When kneading yeast dough all foods must be warm or at room temperature; foods from the refrigerator slow down the rise of the dough.
- For yeast products, the liquid must always be heated to 30 ... 35 C, since the yeast fungi in a liquid having a lower or high temperature , lose their activity.
- When you press the dough, your hands should be dry.
- Before putting the cake in the oven, it is allowed to come for 15 ... 20 minutes.
- In the dough (yeast and freshly-rich), it is best to add the unmade butter , as melted butter deteriorates the structure of the dough.
- Pies cooked in milk are more tasty and fragrant, the crust after baking is shiny with beautiful color.
- Soda and vanillin in the dough is better to sleep less than pour.
- Yeast for dough should be fresh, with a pleasant alcoholic smell. Check the yeast beforehand. To do this, cook a small portion of the dough and sprinkle with a layer of flour. If after 30 minutes no cracks appear, the quality of the yeast is poor.
- With an excess of sugar in the dough, the cakes quickly "redden" and even burn. The fermentation of yeast dough slows down, and the cakes are less lush.
- Fats, softened to the thickness of sour cream, are added at the end of kneading the dough or during its pounding, this improves the fermentation of the dough.
- To make ready-made cakes more tender and crumbly, put only yolks in the dough.
- To dry the bottom part of the cake, lightly sprinkle the bottom layer of cake with starch, and then lay out the stuffing.
- If you put soda in the dough, the cake will turn out darker in color with unpleasant smell . In the room where the dough is cut, there should be no draft: it contributes to the formation of a very dense crust on the cake.
- Neither the test nor the test should be allowed to cease, as this causes a deterioration in the quality of the test. 3 hours is enough, but always warm.
- After cooking, the yeast dough cake is allowed to rise on the sheet (15 ... 20 min).
- The cakes greased with egg white get a shiny ruddy crust during baking.
- Allow the dough to completely separate before baking. In case of incomplete proofing, it rises poorly and the cakes do not bake for a long time.
- It is easy to roll thin dough, having wrapped a rolling pin with a pure linen rag.
- If the dough is too wet, put a sheet of parchment on it and roll it straight through the paper.
- To give a flavor or a special taste in shortbread dough add vanilla sugar, lemon zest or mashed nuts.
- In the sand dough, part of the flour can be replaced with starch,
- Pies from shortbread dough should be taken out of the form chilled.
- During the first 20 minutes of baking, the oven door cannot be opened.
- Before you add raisins to the dough, you need to roll it in flour.
- The yolk should be ground with sugar to foam.
- Salt is always added to the flour only when the opara has fermented off.
- Cakes that are sprinkled powdered sugar , also lubricated with oil - it gives them a pleasant aroma.
- Yeast dough cakes can be lubricated with milk, and if desired, sprinkle with salt, poppy seed, cumin.
- Pies on a baking tray bake on medium heat so that the filling does not dry out.
- The dough, when it is very steeply mixed, always sticks to the hands, but it rolls out well with a bottle filled with cold water.
- The dough for the cake baked on a baking sheet, roll out as thin as possible, so that the taste of the filling is well felt.
- Sweet iced cakes should be coated with sugar icing while they are still warm.
- Before baking, closed pies are smeared with beaten egg, milk, and sugar water. Thanks to it on appetizing luster appears on the finished pie. The best shine is obtained by lubricating yolks.
- The cake, which is designed for long-term storage, is kept in a sealed container.
- High pies are baked on low heat, so that they are evenly baked.
- If the dough has already come, and you do not have time to put it in the oven, cover the dough with well-moistened paper, after shaking the water off it.
- The cakes do not stale for a long time if they are kept in pottery covered with a napkin.
- The more fat in the test and less liquid, the more crumbly the products are obtained.
- When baking in the oven, the cake will not burn if you pour salt under the form.
- Yeast dough does not stick to the hands, if you smear your hands with vegetable oil.
- Hot cake is better not to cut. But if it is necessary, you need to heat the knife in hot water, quickly wipe and cut it.
- If the filling for the cake is watery, add 2 ... 3 tablespoons of crushed crackers or starch.
- Baked cakes are allowed to cool in the same room where they were baked.
- Pie easier to take out of the form, if you hold it on a wet towel.
- To check the readiness of the cake, lightly press on the cake with your finger, if the hole disappears immediately - the product is ready.
- Salty toppings from meat, fish, mushrooms are not suitable for sweet dough, for sweet fillings you can not cook salty dough.
- To keep the cake fresh longer, add vegetable oil to the dough.
- Milk and dairy products improve the viscosity and plastic properties of the dough, enhance the process of its loosening.
- If the cake is not removed from the pan, separate it from the pan with a string.
- The finished cake should be laid out on a dish and covered with a sheet of parchment or a towel.
This pastry dough gives such a chic crumb that it doesn’t taste as good as a filling. And, in my opinion, even surpasses it. This magnificent yeast dough for pies fits perfectly with sweet fruit filling, poppy seeds, nuts, cinnamon buns are twisted from it, baked buns. But the cabbage pies are excellent. Once again - the filling here will be just an extra bonus. Because the crumb is superb. By the way, the dough itself is not particularly sweet - just two tablespoons of sugar per pound of flour.
- Flour 600g
- Kefir 200 ml (take thicker)
- Milk 50 ml,
- Butter or margarine 75 g,
- Eggs 2 pieces,
- Sugar 2.5 tablespoons,
- Salt ½ tsp,
- Yeast 1 bag of high-speed or 30 g of fresh pressed.
We start with milk. It must be slightly heated (do not overheat, otherwise the dough will not rise!). If you have fresh yeast, then crush them and put in milk. Dry, fast-acting, just pour. Fluid temperature should not exceed 38 degrees! Leave for 10 minutes until a foam is formed.
In a small scoop, melt the butter.
Then take a bowl for mixing the dough. Pour the kefir there (it must first be removed from the refrigerator so that it is at room temperature), beat two eggs, add sugar, salt and mix with a broom. Then pour in milk with yeast and melted butter.
Flour is desirable to sift. And then in small portions add to the mixture, which we have already done. I add a quarter, each time carefully mixing.
The dough is soft, stretches well, has a smooth structure, no lumps, and does not stick to hands at all.
Cover the bowl with dough with a lid, set in a warm place for an hour and a half. The dough will have to rise about three times. It is possible to make one breakdown in the fermentation process - simply open the lid, mash the dough with your fist, close it again and let it stand still. But this is optional.
After half an hour the dough is ready to go. Do not roll it for patties too thin to fully appreciate the quality of the crumb - after all, even uncooked buns are made from dough, and they are remarkably tasty. Dressed pies must be allowed to stand on the baking sheet for half an hour. (Do not forget to cover them with a towel so that they do not blow up.) And then put them in a well-heated oven (temperature 180 degrees) for exactly 20 minutes.
This recipe for making yeast dough is quite simple - anyone can use it, even those who have never kept a rolling pin in their hands, the quality of the products from this perfect will not suffer. It will take a little patience, traditional ingredients and a good mood, as the yeast dough feels the chef's mood. Well, of course, it will not be superfluous to know some subtleties, and then the dough will reciprocate exactly, the pastries will turn out tasty, fluffy and fragrant. To yeast lush, well rose after kneading, you need to know some culinary nuances. will share the main points that need to be considered when preparing to prepare this type of dough.
Secrets of lush yeast dough:
- Yeast can be used live pressed or dry in bags. There is no difference, it all depends on the integrity of the manufacturer. On average, 1 teaspoon of dry yeast corresponds to 10 g of fresh (the weight of the cube is written on the package).
- Muffin is always good. But here it should be borne in mind that the more eggs in the dough, sugar, butter, sour cream - the harder it will be to rise. In this case, in order for the dough to turn out lush yeast will need to be put more.
- Observe the fermentation temperature. Opara does not like temperature drops and drafts.
- Milk, water or other liquid must be warm! In cold foods, yeast will be harder to ferment, and in hot foods they will die instantly.
- Knead the products well and do it exclusively with your hands. In comparison with the machine, manual kneading is softer, more tender and richer. Clasp it with your hands, forming a ball to enrich with oxygen and get rid of excess carbon dioxide.
- Be sure to add a spoon vegetable oil (without smell). Then the dough will be more tender, elastic and will lag behind the hands.
- Determine the readiness of the test for rolling can be as follows. Finger make a small notch on it, if it tightens back, then wait still, it will remain for 5 minutes - it will come.
- You need to roll out the dough with a rolling pin, carefully and in one direction, then the baking of it will be lush.