Weave braids plait. How to braid braids
- What is needed for weaving spit rope
- Stages of weaving braids rope
- How to decorate braid rope
- How to braid a braid
- Plain braid
- Lateral pigtails
- Twisted forward braid from the harnesses
- Lateral pigtails
- How to braid braids twisted forward :
Spit rope is an excellent substitute for the boring and boring, ordinary spit.
There are many different ways to weave braids: regular weaving , French waterfall, spikelet, and others. Most of these methods require certain skills in their creation. And patience in order to master these skills. In contrast, with a rope spit, weaving is not at all complicated.
Kosa rope, compared with a simple braid looks much more original. It looks good on the hair, giving weaving volume and shape.
This name is obtained by weaving because of the special crossing of strands of hair, resembling a rope, weaving of ropes or threads. This braid rope is woven only with the help of two strands.
Learning to braid a braid rope yourself is easy, simple and easy for anyone.
What is needed for weaving spit rope
This does not require special skills. All you need is:
- a little time;
- hair ties or hairpins.
Stages of weaving braids rope
For convenience, slightly moisten hair and carefully comb.
Make a half tail at the crown, separating top part hair from the bottom.
The third step:
Divide the upper part of the hair into two equal strands. Cross the strands between them in a clockwise direction.
The crossed strands must be twisted. In the opposite direction, from the first twisting of the strands, that is, counterclockwise. Otherwise the weaving will fall apart.
On each side, separate the curls from the bottom of the hair and attach one to the strands.
The resulting strands are again crossed clockwise and twisted counterclockwise.
Again, we catch the curls on the right and left. And add them to our strands. We continue to perform all actions until we attach all remaining hair to the strands.
After all the hair is collected in two strands we twist them clockwise.
Re-twist the strands, now between themselves in the opposite direction. To the end of the hair and fix the resulting braid with hairpins or rubber bands.
That's all original braid ready!
How to decorate braid rope
Spit rope itself looks very beautiful, and to create an even greater effect, you can decorate it.
You can decorate the braid with satin ribbons , of various thickness and color, chains, special strings with beads. To do this, simply add decoration to the strands and twist together.
Beautifully looks spit-rope made on its side. Such weaving begins with bangs, gradually adding strands from the crown, and then from the bottom of the head. You can experiment by adding new curls from one side only. Just braid two or more braids.
And to create a festive hairstyle, it is enough to lay the braid rope in a bun and decorate with hairpins.
Very popular today is the Spit-Plait . According to the technique it is very similar to French braid . Despite its simplicity, it looks superb. Harnesses are an alternative to braids. With their help, you can change hairstyles.
How to braid a braid
Only 2 strands of hair are used to create a braid from plaits , but it looks more prominent than ordinary braid of three strands or. Twist strands in the formation of the harness can be both from the face and to the face. First we twist each strand separately, and then the resulting strands are twisted with each other, like rope threads. It is best to make braids on long hair or hairpieces.
To make a braid from the harnesses, prepare a covered gum. First tie a ponytail and divide it into two identical parts. Then twist the right side to the right about three turns and clamp the tip with your fingers so that the harness does not unwind. The more turns you make, the tighter the harness will be. The same should be done with the second part of the tail. The resulting bundles need to cross over and continue to do it (a) along the entire length of the hair. Make sure that the strands do not unwind. Upon completion, the ends will need to be secured with a covered elastic band.
We start with the parting, it can be done anywhere, the main thing is that it only reaches the middle of the crown. In the area of the head parting should be in the middle. We shall weave a plait-braid first on one side, then on the other.
Comb the hair on the left side of the parting towards the occipital region. Take a strand №1 2-3 cm thick from the parting to the temple. The thinner the strand is, the tighter the tourniquet will be. Make a tight harness, twisting the strand three times in the direction of the face, and hold it with your right hand.
After the left hand, take the strand number 2, located under the already made harness. In size it should not differ from the first, but it should include the hair from the face to the very parting.
We twist the strand number 2, as well as the first and pass it under the strand number 1 and change hands in places.
We place both strands in the right hand and, holding, cross them, then divide and twist again. Make sure that the wiring is not unwound.
Use your left hand to take strand number 3, make a bundle of it, and twist it with strand number 1 under strand number 2 and again change hands.
Combine strands number 1 and number 2 and hold them in your right hand. We continue these movements to the neck.
Having reached the neck, we begin to make a pigtail-harness from her. To do this, both strands need to twist in one direction and cross over among themselves. And at the end secure them with a rubber band.
On the second side we weave a braid of harnesses in the same way. At the end, the ends of the harness can be tucked inside and secured with hairpins under the braid.
Twisted forward braid from the harnesses
Parting in the same way as for the “side braids”.
We comb the hair on the left side of the parting to the back of the head.
In front of the face, take strand No. 1 and make a tight tourniquet out of it, and hold it in your right hand.
With your left hand, grab strand number 2, twist it and impose on the first and change hands in places. In the strand number 2 should include hair from parting to the face.
Place both strands in your left hand and cross them, making sure that they do not unwind.
Then divide them and twist them again and keep them apart from each other.
We take a new strand with our right hand, make a bundle from it and holds it under strand No. 1 and above strand No. 2.
Swapping hands in places, we combine strands No. 1 and No. 2 into one. The resulting two strands hold in his left hand. We fix the harnesses with a clip.
Repeat all actions from the beginning, only in the opposite direction. In the area of the neck combine the tips of the harnesses, and weave from them the usual braid.
So, how to braid the side braids-harnesses (see photos and weaving scheme):
Technique: how to braid the side braids. Photo hairstyles and weaving scheme
1. To braid the braids, at first, part by part anywhere at will, separate the hair, but finish in the middle of the crown, then the parting will go on the back of the head, exactly in the middle.
2. Hairstyle is done in two actions: first one side, then the other. We brush hair from the left side from a parting to a nape. We take in front of the face from the parting to the temple a small strand (A) about 2.5 cm thick. For braids, the strands should be even smaller. We twist the strand taken along from the face, about three times (to make a tight flagellum) and hold it with the right hand.
3. With the left hand, we separate the second strand (B), which is under the already prepared strand. It should be the same size and include hair from parting to face.
4. Also twist this strand (B) in the left hand, in the same direction with the same number of turns. Skip the strand (B) under the strand (A) and change hands in places.
5. Now transfer both strands to your right hand, holding them together, cross them, divide strands and twist. It is necessary to hold strands so that they do not unwind. Use your left hand to take a new, similar strand. You also need to twist it three times (C) and then cross it with the lower strand (A) under the upper strand (B). Swap hands in places, connect A and B into one, and take both strands in your right hand. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to neck.
6. From the neck we are already forming a braid-bundle, twisting both strands and crossing them in the same direction. In the end - rezinochka.
7. Now, if everything worked out, then also on the other side of the parting, you need to perform steps 2-6 in the opposite direction.
8. Twist the ends of the harness inwards and fasten them under the braid using hairpins.
9. Klasik is to tie up tucked bundles with a ribbon, and tie a bow on top.
Photo and scheme: how to weave braids-harnesses, twisted forward.
The hairstyle of a pigtail-braid twisted forward is similar to a hairstyle with side braid-braid, but there is a difference: the braid is twisted in the direction towards the face, not from the face, that is, not backwards, but forward. This hairstyle makes it possible to greatly change its appearance and instantly transform, without spending much time on it.
How to braid braids twisted forward :
- First, part by part, at will, separate the hair, but finish in the middle of the crown, then the parting will go on the back of the head, exactly along its middle.
- It is done in two actions - one side, then the other. We brush hair from the left side from a parting to a nape. We take a small strand (A) 2.5 cm thick in front of the face from the parting to the temple. For braids, the strands should be even smaller. We twist the taken strand along the way - to the face, somewhere three times (to make a tight flagellum) and hold it with the right hand. Here, do not make a mess!
- With your left hand, separate the strand B, which is under the already finished strand. It should be the same size and include hair from parting to face.
- In the same way, twist and strand B, which is in your left hand, in the same direction, with the same number of turns. Put a strand (B) on top of the strand (A) and change hands in places.
- Now we shift both strands in the left hand, holding, cross them, separate the strands and twist. Hold the strands with your fingers so that the strands remain crossed, separated from each other and twisted. (Hold, for example, one strand between the ring and middle fingers, and the other between the middle and index fingers.)
- We take a new strand with our right hand, similarly to the previous one. Twist and skip under the strand (A) and over the strand (B). We change hands in places, we connect strands A and B into one strand, we shift the two remaining strands into our left hand. Fasten the harnesses with a clip.
- Repeat from step 1 to point 6, only changing directions for the left and right sides.
- Connect the ends of both harnesses at the beginning of the neck. And below the classic braid braid. Continue.
And for a model hairstyle, wrap the braid up just below the head. And fasten studs are not tight, but firmly.
We hope you liked these hairstyles, and you figured out how to weave braids-braids. If so, braids-plaits will delight you more than once. You will quickly see this if you follow our advice to braid such braids. Compliments will not score!